Photo Credit: Rick Horne
962 JERVIS St, Vancouver BC
The Winchester, originally called the Duncan Building, was built in 1925 by Frederick Davies. The building was designed by Evans and Son, who were of some importance in the West End. The original owner was Allied Estates Ltd. The building represents part of the second phase of West End development — a move from single homes to apartment buildings.
City of Vancouver Heritage Register Files