Photo Credit: Kelly Borget
1499 ANGUS Dr, Vancouver BC
This two-story house designed by W.M. Dodd & Co. was constructed in 1921. It was originally the home of W.E. Anderson, who owned and operated the Quathiaski Canning Company on Quadra Island beginning in 1912. The initial value of the property was $20,000.
City of Vancouver Heritage Action Plan: First Shaughnessy Consultant Recommendations