Photo Credit: Gina Gverster
1566 E 13th Ave, Vancouver BC
Built in 1910 by J.W. Potter, 1566 East 13th Avenue first appears in city directories in 1911 with Mrs. Jemima Peachey listed as the resident. Jemima remained at the house until 1918. After Jemima, the house had several short term occupants, including a blacksmith, a couple of carpenters, a foreman, an inspector, and a car inspector.
The house is an example of the Edwardian style. The style began and ended with the Edwardian Era (c. 1901-1913) and was particularly popular in Vancouver.
Vancouver Building Permits, British Columbia City Directories 1860-1955, VHF House Styles Hub