Photo Credit: Ed Biggs
2068 W 5th Ave, Vancouver BC
Along with 2062, 2068 West 5th Avenue was built in 1910 by Vernon Bros., Ltd., and designed by Cambie & Knapp. 2068 West 5th Avenue first appears in city directories in 1911. The first listed resident was A.J. Schmidt, who worked in real estate. Like 2062 West 5th, numerous residents came and went during the early 20th century, including a printer, an automobile company manager, a plumber, and a telephone operator.