Photo Credit: Ed Biggs
2406 STEPHENS St, Vancouver BC
A 1911 permits shows owner/architect/builder Braithwaite & Glass for four three-storey dwellings on Stephens St. This address was previously 2409 changed to 2406. 2412, 2418 and 2424 Stephens were built at the same time by Brathwaite & Glass. In 1913, Frank Calkins receives a permit for a one-storey frame barn dwelling/house and in May 1914 a permit for a store/office was issued.
Vancouver Permits Database, VPL Directories Online