Photo Credit: Robert Henrickson
2525 W 2nd Ave, Vancouver, BC
Built in 1910 by W.H. Wooley for Roy F, Likely, the house at 2525 West 2nd Avenue had a garage added to it in 1911, when the owner was listed as Dr. T. Glendon Moody. Dr. Moody was a “The Gentle Dentist” who, in 1916, held an office at the corner of Hastings and Main Street.
Vancouver Building Permits, Henderson's Greater Vancouver Directory 1922