Photo Credit: Claudia von der Heyde
2576 W 3rd Ave, Vancouver, BC
2576 West 3rd Avenue was built in 1911 by Bentley & Wear. In 1912, a permit was filed to add to the building. The first resident of the house was Henry S. Southon. Southon lived at 2576 West 3rd Avenue from 1912-1917.
Vancouver Building Permits, Henderson's Greater Vancouver Directory 1911, Part 2; 1913 Part 2; 1914-1918