Photo Credit: Steve Hodder
2643 W 7TH Ave, Vancouver BC
A two-storey Vancouver craftsman bungalow it was constructed in 1911-1912 by Island Investment Co Ltd, architect WR Kay along with 2651 W 7th Ave for $5000. The first occupant in 1912 was listed as a Harry E White, artist Dom (Dominion) Illustrating Company, and in 1913 a Wesley R Blair.
VPL Directories online, Permits Database