Photo Credit: Anjela Godber
3058 W 36th Ave, Vancouver BC
3058 West 36th Avenue was built in 1931 and first appears in city directories in 1932. The first listed residents of the house were Bertram and Jean Webster. Bertram was a salesman for Home Oil. Bertram and Jean lived at the house from 1933 until 1935. The house is of the the English Storybook style, featuring an open end gable, and shingles.
The early residents of the house included a dentist, a salesman, and a superintendent. The first long-term resident was William P. Egerton who lived in the house from 1942 until 1952.
VanMapp, British Columbia City Directories 1860-1955