Photo Credit: Anjela Godber
3076 W 36th Ave, Vancouver BC
3076 W 36th Ave was first owned and occupied by Harry W. Morrison who worked as a purchasing agent at M-W Ltd. This English Storybook-style home was built in 1931 and features a high gable roof and front-facing red brick chimney. Morrison lived here until Cyril B. Romer, a manufacturing agent, took residence from 1934 onward.
VanMap, British Columbia City Directories 1860-1955