Photo Credit: Brian Kipp
601-617 ALEXANDER St, Vancouver BC
This group of buildings by C.G. Preis from 1925, sited prominently at an angle to the street grid, form a landmark on the industrial waterfront. The earlier industrial building features large floor-to-ceiling multi-paned windows spaced by vertical piers. The Moderne office building employs an early use of exposed concrete frame construction.
Heritage Inventory Summary Report Phase II 1986